Available Anytime and Anywhere
Secure Content Repository
A cloud is a fully managed SaaS offering that helps you and your organization keep control of content while providing your users with innovative ways to access content securely on any device, and at any location.
A could has three distinct characteristics from traditional hosting. It is available on demand–no wait time; it is elastic- you can have as much or as little information or service that you want; and the service is fully managed by the provider-the customer and the user needs nothing more than a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
A cloud can be private or public. A public cloud sells service to anyone on the Internet (currently Amazon is the largest public cloud provider) . A private cloud is a proprietary network or data center that supplies hosted service to a limited number of people. Flip is a private cloud.
In a world of increasing collaboration between individuals and companies, creating mobile device policies and the increasing need for agility, the cloud is fast becoming the best way to deliver content solutions to meet the needs of companies, associations and educators.
- Why consider a cloud?
In today’s tough economic environments, IT departments are forced to do more with less and keep up with the ever increasing and changing demands of companies and individuals. A cloud based approach offers many benefits over traditional methods.
- Benefits of a Cloud:
- Provide control over your content.
- Provide the ability to collaborate with members both inside and outside of the firewall.
- Provide secure mobile access on a wide range of mobile devices.
- Free up IT resources to deliver new training or content management systems.
- Provide a secure collaboration network for you organization and allow you to share and manage content. with multiple individuals and other organizations.
- Control access to proprietary information.
- Provide secure synchronization of content across all your members’ devices while you maintain enterprise control and scalability.
- Provide a secure repository that can be connected to other cloud services to keep your content stored in one place.
Share and manage content securely in the cloud, in any location, and on mobile devices*
* Flip supports iPad and Android tablets: